We are a popular local and unique venue for business hires. We can offer a range of flexible facilities for all kinds of business event including:
- Business meetings and AGMs
- Training and recruitment events
- Trade and 'meet & greet' receptions
- Staff conferences and 'away days'
We can also offer talks, tours or 'Play in a Day' options to make your event unique.
There are two options:
The Coward Suite
(The Yardley Room and adjoining Coward Room)
The Yardley Room is a large airy space with huge windows and a bar facility. It makes for a perfect reception, catering and entertaining venue. The room can host up to 12 trade fair stations, receptions for 80 people or for 70 people with formal catering.
The adjoining Coward Room is a smaller space perfect for meetings, AGMs, training, smaller events or breakout sessions. It can host up to 55 delegates theatre style, 24 delegates in a classroom set-up for training or up to 20 people in board room mode. This space can be fully lined with backout curtains ideal for projection if required.
- Full air-conditioning – individual to each room
- Optional digital projector and sound system and PA/microphone hire
- Full wheelchair accessibility
- Guest free Wi-Fi
- Nearby parking and good public transport links
- Discounts for local businesses, public sector, and local charities
All hires include are supervised by a dedicated duty manager who will attend to your needs.
The main auditorium and foyer make the perfect venue for larger AGMs and business conferences. A hidden gem – our facilities could provide you with a different venue to surprise your delegates:
- The fully air-conditioned theatre holds up to 197 (142 in the stalls and 55 in the balcony) with two wheelchair spaces
- The foyer and bar provide a great reception space
- The stage provides the usual projection and sound facilities and the opportunity for personalised ‘stage dressing’
The main auditorium and the Yardley/Coward facilities can be hired independently.
For more information on packages and costs, contact the Officer on 020 8410 4546 or via our Contact us form.
- Yardley Room and Coward floor plan
- Theatre and Foyer floor plan