Tickets for TTC Shows are sold through The Little Theatre Box Office
Or via a Box Office on 020 8410 4546 (press option 1) (open Monday to Saturday 5.00 pm to 8.00 pm). You can leave a message anytime on our answerphone if our volunteers are not available.
- We offer group booking discounts for 10 tickets +
- Specific wheelchair seats and other access needs can be accommodated (see Access Information)
- We offer free tickets for carers
Please call the Box Office for any of these options or email email@example.com
TTC Members: In order to book tickets at the discounted members price, please enter the access code which has previously been communicated to you by the Club. Please note that this code is not your membership number.
HAMPTON HILL THEATRE UPDATED COVID INFORMATION WITH EFFECT FROM THURSDAY 24TH FEBRUARY 2022.
We are committed to ensuring the safety of everyone who comes through our doors.
Safety in the building
- Whilst in our building the wearing of a face covering is encouraged.
- There will be no restriction on Seating capacity.
- The building will open for customers at the normal time, approximately forty five minutes before curtain up.
- We will be offering a cashless bar service prior to the show and at the interval; drinks can be taken into the auditorium and you may pre-order drinks for the interval.
- Please note we have increased the flow of fresh air in the building through our air conditioning system.
- You are asked to clean your hands regularly – sanitiser stations will be available in several locations around the theatre.
- We ask you not to attend if you have recently tested positive for Covid-19 or if you have any flu-like symptoms or have a temperature.
Booking tickets for Teddington Theatre Club productions
- Please book via the new Box Office online or the telephone service. Walk-In bookings will be allowed at the theatre box office up to 15 minutes before curtain up.
- There is no maximum number of tickets per booking.
- You do not need to print off your e-mail ticket booking confirmation – either have your tickets available for our Front of House volunteers to view on your smartphone, or else your name can be checked by our Box Office volunteers when you arrive at the theatre.
- A full refund of the ticket price (including booking fees) will be made available should the production or the performance you have booked have to be cancelled.
We are looking forward to seeing you.