Words of Advice & Give the Clown his Supper
Words of Advice by Fay Weldon
Words of Advice, which was commissioned for and first performed by the Richmond Fringe Theatre in March 1974, concerns a young couple whose marriage is turning a little sour and so they seek advice from their various relatives, with hilarious and sometimes tragic results.
Give the Clown his Supper by Gerry Jones
A man and his wife have just got home after taking part in a television show where they failed to win a £500 prize by playing a game on the show. The dialogue concerns why they failed and directly relates to their marriage in general.
- WORDS OF ADVICE
- GIVE THE CLOWN HIS SUPPER
- Director and Designer, Words of Advice
- Assistant Director, Words of Advice
- Guitarist, Words of Advice
- Director, Give the Clown his Supper
- Assistant Director, Give the Clown his Supper
- Script Continuity, Give the Clown his Supper
- Stage Manager