The Bear / And There We Sat / A Phoenix Too Frequent
An evening of one-act plays.
The Bear by Anton Chekhov
This highly polished gem has a charm and a natural warmth all of its own. The story of how a young widow is courted and won by the unlikeliest of suitors, offers such richness of character and hilarious development, that interest never flags for an instant.
And There We Sat by John Darnell
A very human little comedy being shown for the first time in public. A situation which everyone will recognise brings three young people together for a most uncomfortable evening, which however still has its amusing side.
A Phoenix Too Frequent by Christopher Fry
In Fry's well-known style, this comedy of words dazzles and glitters. Any further description defies one's ability to do it justice.
- THE BEAR
- Yeliena Ivanovna Popova
- Grigory Stepanovitch Smirnov
- AND THERE WE SAT
- A PHOENIX TOO FREQUENT
- Director, The Bear
- Director and Stage Manager, And There We Sat
- Director, A Phoenix Too Frequent
- Stage Director
- Stage Manager, Props and Continuity Assistant, The Bear
- Wardrobe, The Bear
- Wardrobe, The Bear and A Phoenix Too Frequent
- Props and Continuity Assistant, And There We Sat
- Music, And There We Sat
- Stage Manager, A Phoenix Too Frequent
- ASM, A Phoenix Too Frequent
- Continuity Assistant, A Phoenix Too Frequent