The Wind in the Willows
My best bit was when Toad got arrested
Wonderful escapism – the children loved it!
Excellent – clever timing and the set was superb
When Toad’s latest craze lands him in prison the Weasels occupy Toad Hall and plan to turn it into a Leisure Centre...
Will Toad escape to reclaim the ancestral home? Will Mole, Ratty and Badger forgive him and come to his aid? Will Albert the horse EVER cheer up?!
This timeless English classic is given a festive, musical twist in Alan Bennett’s charming adaptation. A perfect Christmas treat! Poop Poop!
An amateur production by special arrangement with Samuel French Ltd
- Chief Weasel, Portly
- Magistrate, Hedgehog Herbert
- Albert, Parkinson, Policeman
- Gaoler's Daughter, Wilfred, Mouse Mary
- Stoat Stuart, Billy Hedgehog, Mouse Martin
- Bargewoman, Squirrel Shirley, Mouse Margaret
- Clerk, Rabbit Rose, Squirrel Samuel, Mouse Maureen
- Otter, Weasel Norman, Mouse Mark, Motorist Monica
- Stoat Ian, Tommy Hedgehog, Policeman, Washerwoman
- Train Driver, Fox, Rabbit Robert, Motorist Rupert, Stoat Gerald
- Gypsy, Sgt Fred Ferret, Ferret Gerald, Mouse Malcolm
- Production Manager
- Musical Director
- Costume Designer
- Lighting Designer
- Sound Designer
- Stage Manager
- Rehearsal Prompt and Props
- Fight choreography
- BAT Link
- Artistic Link