Can you spare us a couple of hours a week with our social media ?
We are looking for volunteers with enthusiasm and previous experience with social media content creation. We are specifically looking for people who can help us generate social media facing video content in the form of Reels (on Instagram) and TikTok. This role would suit someone who is keen to develop their social media skills in their own time and support a local arts charity. This role can work around your existing commitments and editing tasks can be done from the comfort of your own home. Most filming and content generation will take place in and around the theatre, depending on the production.
Main Duties/Typical Tasks
- Creating video content for social media platforms (Reels and TikToks)
- Coming up with post ideas
- Generating a content plan for each production (i.e. how many videos do we need and what do we need to do to create them)
- Effective scheduling of posts directly to the social media platforms or through our scheduling platform, Hootsuite
- Support the marketing and Communications team in other activities
Knowledge and experience of using TikTok and Instagram (necessary) Previous experience of preparing and posting on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn Good communication, photography/videoing and IT skills and experience using social media in a marketing capacity Ability to generate content efficiently and in a timely manner
What is in it for you
A chance to share knowledge and support a local arts charity A flexible role with daytime/evening hours to suit your schedule All volunteers are provided with an introduction to the Marketing and Communications team and appropriate training on our way of working Regular updates on organisation activities Membership to Teddington Theatre Club allows you to purchase discounted tickets to all TTC shows.
Get in touch via our Contact US form.