HAMPTON HILL THEATRE COVID CODE OF CONDUCT AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THOSE BOOKING TICKETS
We are pleased to be able to open up Hampton Hill Theatre again with precautionary measures in place and we are committed to ensuring the safety of everyone who comes through our doors. We are a COVID-secure venue and are following the safety and hygiene measures for business set out by the government in its performing arts guidance.
Safety in the building
- Social distancing of 'at least one metre' will apply. Seating capacity has been reduced to no more than 50% of maximum in line with regulatory requirements.
- We encourage all attendees to register at the HHT location on the NHS Track & Trace App when they attend our theatre.
- The building will open no earlier than 30 mins before curtain up and audiences will be asked to go straight to their seats, after checking in with our volunteers.
- We are offering a limited cashless bar service and drinks maybe taken into the Audiotorium.
- Face coverings are required to be worn at all times, including throughout the performance (unless you are exempt from wearing one).
- There will be a one-way system throughout the theatre to minimise crowding and hand sanitisers will be available. You are asked to clean your hands regularly.
- We will be offering a limited bar service; drinks can be taken into the auditorium.
- After the performance, we ask you to vacate the premises as soon as possible, so that our volunteers can sanitise and clean all areas and equipment.
- We ask you not to attend if you have any flu-like symptoms or have a temperature.
- Please book via the new Box Office online or the telephone service. Walk-In bookings will not be allowed.
- A maximum of 6 tickets per booking, in accordance with the government’s 'Rule of Six' for groups meeting indoors comprising single households/bubbles. Each booking must remain socially distanced from other bookings.
- It will be necessary for us to close the booking site four hours before each performance, so please ensure you book your tickets early.
- Those purchasing tickets are obliged to attend in person as part of the group, in order for the theatre to comply with track and trace regulations. If for some reason you are booking for others and you are not attending yourself, you MUST inform us of the contact details of the lead person in the group. You can do this by email via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You do not need to print off your e-mail ticket booking confirmation – either have your tickets available to view on your smartphone, or else your name will be checked by our volunteers when you arrive at the theatre.
- A simplified printed programme for the production will be available free of charge for audience to help themselves at each performance.
- A full refund of the ticket price (including booking fees) will be made available should the production or the performance you have booked have to be cancelled.