Tickets for TTC Shows are sold through The Little Theatre Box Office
Or via a telephone service on 020 8410 4546 (press option 1) (open Monday to Saturday 5.00 pm to 8.00 pm). You can leave a message anytime on our answerphone if our volunteers are not available.
TTC Members: In order to book tickets at the discounted members price, please enter the access code which has previously been communicated to you by the Club. Please note that this code is not your membership number.
Hampton Hill Theatre COVID code of conduct and important information for those booking tickets - UPDATED AUGUST 2021
With the lifting of most government regulations for indoor gatherings and venues, we are pleased to be able to offer even greater accessibility for Hampton Hill Theatre customers and members. Some precautionary measures will continue to be in place as we are committed to ensuring the safety of everyone who comes through our doors. We will continue following the safety and hygiene measures for business set out by the government in its latest performing arts guidance, and where there is optionality we have set out below HHT’s specific position.
Safety in the building
- Social distancing is no longer compulsory, however we ask all attendees to exercise careful judgment when in crowded areas or in close proximity to those with whom they do not normally mix.
- There will be no restriction on Seating capacity.
- We encourage all attendees to register at the HHT location on the NHS Track & Trace App when they attend our theatre.
- The building will revert to opening for customers at the normal time, approximately forty five minutes before curtain up.
- We will be offering a cashless bar service prior to the show and at the interval; drinks can be taken into the auditorium and you may pre-order drinks for the interval.
- Face coverings are not compulsory, however we encourage and recommend that they are worn when moving around the building and in confined areas such as the toilets. For the purpose of clarity, though some people may choose to do so, face coverings are not required to be worn when in your seats or during the show.
- You are asked to clean your hands regularly – sanitiser stations will remain in several locations around the theatre.
- After the performance, our volunteers will be sanitising and cleaning all common surface areas and equipment.
- We ask you not to attend if you have any flu-like symptoms or have a temperature.
Booking tickets for Teddington Theatre Club productions
- Please book via the new Box Office online or the telephone service. Walk-In bookings will be allowed at the theatre box office up to 15 minutes before curtain up.
- There is no maximum number of tickets per booking.
- You do not need to print off your e-mail ticket booking confirmation – either have your tickets available for our Front of House volunteers to view on your smartphone, or else your name can be checked by our Box Office volunteers when you arrive at the theatre.
- Cast Sheets will be available in printed format and for some shows printed Programmes will also be available.
- A full refund of the ticket price (including booking fees) will be made available should the production or the performance you have booked have to be cancelled.
We are looking forward to seeing you again at Hampton Hill Theatre!